5.3 - Trace analysis does not show

When running the examples in 5.3 - Callbacks, I am unable to see the graphical tool. When running the “ros2 run” command, sometimes the windows does not even open, other times it opens but only shows a background image.
Here is the terminal information:

user:~/ros2_ws$ ros2 run ros2_callback_visualiser analise_trace_calback_function.py
converting trace directory: /home/user/.ros/tracing/callback_function
converted 138 events in 24 ms
output written to: /home/user/.ros/tracing/callback_function/converted
 [100%] [Ros2Handler]
CALLBACK SYMBOLS ================
{139806032014400: 'RobotStatus.timer_counter', 139806028672192: 'RobotStatus.main_task'}
user:~/ros2_ws$ [GFX1-]: glxtest: ManageChildProcess failed

[GFX1-]: glxtest: libpci missing
[GFX1-]: glxtest: X error, error_code=10, request_code=150, minor_code=5

(firefox:11324): Gtk-WARNING **: 16:31:35.463: Error loading theme icon 'dialog-warning' for stock: Icon 'dialog-warning' not present intheme Yaru
ALSA lib confmisc.c:855:(parse_card) cannot find card '0'
ALSA lib conf.c:5178:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_card_inum returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib confmisc.c:422:(snd_func_concat) error evaluating strings
ALSA lib conf.c:5178:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_concat returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib confmisc.c:1334:(snd_func_refer) error evaluating name
ALSA lib conf.c:5178:(_snd_config_evaluate) function snd_func_refer returned error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib conf.c:5701:(snd_config_expand) Evaluate error: No such file or directory
ALSA lib pcm.c:2664:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM default
[Parent 11324, IPC I/O Parent] WARNING: process 11408 exited on signal 9: file /build/firefox-LXcTsn/firefox-119.0.1+build1/ipc/chromium/src/base/process_util_posix.cc:265

Just to be sure, are you running the code in your own computer or in the construct environment? because as far as I know ALSA problems are related to sound devices and gtk with desktop environment problems

In the construct environment.
I also tried the usual shenanigans: closed the window and reloaded the course; deleted build, install and log and recompiled. The problem persisted.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.