Actions Quiz - Robot not reaching odometry area?

Hi, I would like to ask for some feedback respecting the 7.9 Actions Quiz.

I ran it “locally” to test my solution and from my perspective it is working as expected because:

  • Robot gets close to flag.
  • Action provides feedback and result as expected.

I attached 3 screenshots I took when running “locally”. The action_client_terminal file shows that feedback and final result are fine. odom_topic_echo file shows final position of the robot which is close to target. Finally, robot_final_position file shows the robot is close to flag in simulator.

Lastly, I also have what I got from quiz as fail message, which is robot is not close enough to target:
[12:37:56] [info] Waiting for the robot to reach the destination… (mark: 7.0)
[12:38:39] [info] Checking the robot final odometry position… (mark: 7.0)
[12:38:43] [assess] Robot did not reach the expected final odometry area.

  • Expected center: (1.83217883110046, 8.87455081939697)
  • Accepted radius: 3.0 m
  • Measured odometry: (10.6248216629028, 10.286600112915) (mark: 7.0)

I assume the expected center the flag coordinates or close to it, why it is (1.83217883110046, 8.87455081939697) ? Is because the target (8.3, -2.2) is in “map” frame and the expected center is shown in “odom” frame?
Also, seems my robot is in position (10.6248216629028, 10.286600112915) ? If that is the case, that is not even close from what I get when running locally and echoing the /odom topic, values showed in the respective screenshot.

I ran it twice, both with similar results. Do you think I could have had bad runs and should I run more times?

Thanks, Juan.