[Bug] Unit 5- single launch file error

This is an error report.

Screenshot of the error

Error details

So I am trying to put my path_planner_server and localization files together into a single launch file to move my robot but its not working. I keep getting 3 errors(The main error is in white and not displaying red). My code is copied and pasted from the solution and its still not working as expected. If I run my localization file, then my path_planner_server file, it works great and the robot moves. But once I try to put them together it stops working even though I copied and pasted the solution to verify it would work but it didn't. chatGPT suggested it could be the controller.yaml file but I haven't changed it. Help would be great :)

Please let us know the specific exercise or example you are following.

This was for exercise 5.5, where we are suppose to put together the localization file and the path_planner_server.

Please paste here the error messages as well as the launch file that includes everything. Also the command that you are launching.

Include all the information you think it maybe useful to debug the question. If you include screenshots, include screenshot of the whole screen, not only a little part of the screen because all the screen contains useful information for debuging

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.