Can I share Enterprise account with my team?

Good afternoon!
I can’t figure out how to add team members, although I have purchased the “For Enterprise” subscription.
Could you please tell me how I can do this?

Hello @gorelyj1409!

You can share any kind of license if you have purchased two or more; a single license cannot be shared.

Could you please clarify what your need is exactly? Do you need to access certain Enterprise-only courses (marked ‘Enterprise’ on the app), or you need to share the licenses with your team, or both?

Hi!
Long story short, I need share license with my team.

Now i have “Enterprise Developer” subscription (license as i guess) and i have Enterprise access to The Construct courses (that is what my subscription info saying).

So basically i need to share both enterprise and “usual” courses with my team, add account to the team or have sort of team management panel.

Hi again!

In that case you need to buy two or more seats on the Enterprise license, according to your needs.

I asked about the need for Enterprise courses because seats are cheaper on the regular yearly or monthly Learner Access.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.