Cannot find the 3.7 Topic Quiz in ROS Development Studio (ROS2 Basics in 5 Days (Python))

hello,
I wanted to do my ROS2 Unit 3 Topic quiz ie move the TTB3 parallel to the wall, then move 90 degree as soon as there is a gap and start moving forward…
But when I copy my rosject at the end, it just starts showing a completely different project…
Can someone tell me how can I preform my topic quiz?
Thanks in advance

Hello @siddhantdiwaker.sd,
To validate the quiz, you can directly develop in the IDE of the tutorial (i did it for the ROS2 cpp in 5 days and it worked), the package and the scripts will be found automatically if you follow the specification indicated in the quiz consign.

1 Like

Hi,
To complete the previous answer, the rosject at the end of the not book is the final project to validate the complete course, not the unit (the final project presented in the introduction).

1 Like

Adding to what @EnzoGhisoni said, you can only take the quiz in the Learning Environment, where the tools (IDE, notebook, web shells, etc) are already opened for you.

The course project is done in the ROSDS, where you work as if you were on your PC and launch the tools you need (web shell, IDE etc). You cannot take the quiz in the ROSDS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.