Forgot to cancel subscription and ask for refund

Dear Construct team,

I was on vacation in March and April and did not use your services but I forgot to cancel the subscriptions until I checked my transactions today.
Could you please give me a refund for these two months? I will continue to learn ROS again when I have more time.
Thank you for your understanding!

Best wishes,
Min

@min.wang.1997.01.13
I’m sorry we can only refund payments within the 30-day window, so this can only apply to the payment made in April.

Your April payment has been refunded. It should show up on your statement within 10 days.

As you might already know, “I forgot to cancel” and “I did not use the service” are not valid grounds for requesting a refund in a subscription system, because we send reminders, and the value of the service is far more than the subscription price. Nevertheless, we have gone the extra mile to accommodate requests of this nature if the payment was made in the last 30 days, and, unfortunately, we cannot do more.

Thank you very much! I will be back very soon!
Could you please tell me where I can find the reminders? I only noticed it when I checked my bank account recently.

Thank you for your understanding.

The reminders are sent by our payments partners, Stripe.com. Perhaps their emails (and ours) land in your spam box, or something else happening to the emails?

Do you get our invoice emails?

Oh I am sorry, I finally saw your emails today…
I seldom use google account and check gmail inbox. Can I change my email address to other email address (non-gmail emails)?

Yes, you can.

To do that, visit your personal info settings page and initiate an email change by clicking on the change button to the right of the email field.