Gazebo error ROS2 Navigation

Hi,

At the moment of Starting the simulation of Section 1 in the ROS2 navigation project, these errors are shown:

[gzclient --verbose -2] [Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:402] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/RubberDucky”
[gzclient --verbose -2] [Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:402] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/bases”
[gzclient --verbose -2] [Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:402] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/lms1xx”
[gzclient --verbose -2] [Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:402] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/media”
[gzclient --verbose -2] [Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:402] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/meshes”
[gzclient --verbose -2] [Err] [InsertModelWidget.cc:402] Missing model.config for model “/home/user/.gazebo/models/sensors”

In addition, the ros2_bridge does not work, after reading the Girish recomendation, this is the terminal output:

he parameter ‘topics’ either doesn’t exist or isn’t an array
The parameter ‘services_1_to_2’ either doesn’t exist or isn’t an array
The parameter ‘services_2_to_1’ either doesn’t exist or isn’t an array

Please help, otherwise I can not continue with the project.

Thanks.

Hi, the errors shown are gazebo misconfigurations, but they don’t affect the simulation.

Actually, the current ros2 navigation project runs in ROS2, so you shoudn’t need the bridge. Here’s the link for it:

https://app.theconstructsim.com/l/3dcfaa9d/

Hi,

Sorry, but it is not working. I waited by 5minuts and Gazebo does not start…

so, any other ideas?

My best,

Very strange.

Could try to back up any packages create and copy the rosject again? I could load the simulation in seconds just now…

Hi @eblady,

have you executed the ‘source’ command first?

I’ve just tried the commands below in a fresh terminal, and like it happened to Bayode, it worked nicely for me too using the link shared by @roalgoal (https://app.theconstructsim.com/l/3dcfaa9d)

Please, make sure you are using the link shared by Rodrigo, and please tell us exactly the commands you used.

The ones I used:

source ~/simulation_ws/install/setup.bash

ros2 launch turtlebot3_gazebo main_turtlebot3_lab.launch.xml

The simulation appeared as follows (regardless of the warning messages):

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.