Issue with Gradebot

Hello.
I want to report a problem with gradebot while submitting the action quiz.
The bot got hanged and showed me the grade, but it provided no feedback and I could not click on any buttons. I refreshed the browser(firefox) and now when I want to submit the quiz, It posts a note that “I have seen the solution and I cannot submit the quiz anymore”.
I would be grateful if you could help me with the issue.
Thanks

Hi @mahdijavadi1991,

I think there is an error when compiling your package. Have you tried compiling it first, and testing it locally before submitting it?

The logs I see when compiling are:

CMake Error at /opt/ros/humble/share/rosidl_cmake/cmake/rosidl_generate_interfaces.cmake:93 (message):
  rosidl_generate_interfaces() the passed file 'action/Quiz.action' doesn't
  exist relative to the CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR
  '/home/user/ros2_ws/src/actions_quiz_msg'
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:27 (rosidl_generate_interfaces)

The logs also say the package actions_quiz does not exist. Either because it didn’t compile, or because you didn’t create it.

I don’t know why the instructions didn’t show to you (probably because of internet disconnection), but there are the instructions provided by the gradebot:

[assess] actions_quiz_msg package not found. What were you thinking?
Things your can check:
- Did you create it in /home/user/ros2_ws/src?
- Did you run colcon build after creating it?
- Was the compilation successful?
- Did you run source install/setup.bash after compiling?
- Did you find it in ros2 pkg list?

Hi @ralves ,
Thanks for checking out. I am also confused.
Is it possible to resolve the issue that I could be able to do the quiz and submit it ?
As described, I am not allowed to submit the quiz anymore and it shows that I have seen the solution !

Hi @mahdijavadi1991,

if you saw the solution, then you are really not allowed to submit the quiz anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.