Nav2 problem in RVIZ2

Hi the constructs Team,

I hope all are Fine, I am facing a problem the problem is in the localization part 2 of the rosject (the real robot project) of the ROS2 NAVIGATION IN 5 DAYS COURSE we are asked in this part to write a lunch file that communicate with amcl config file which will localize the robot after launching that file and moving the robot we should get this result in the rviz2

But the result i am getting when i run the launch file and when i move the robot is this

i am not getting the particles in that way but all the configuration are correct i hope anyone can help me or can tell me where is my mistake :blush:

Thank you,

Ghassan

Hi @ghassan11 ,

Looking at the display elements on your RViz2 window, I can see that you have not set the topic names for PoseWithCovariance and ParticleCloud display elements.

Set /amcl_pose for PoseWithCovariance as topic and set /particle_cloud (or /particlecloud) for the ParticleCloud as topic.

If your amcl configuration is correct, then you should see the current pose of the robot and the particles on the map.

Regards,
Girish

1 Like

Yes i saw them , Thank you soooo much Man :white_heart: :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.