New Collaborative ROS projects for all users to contribute code on precision robot arm for operation, sewing clothes, cleaning

Hi ROS team,
I hope you can help me by providing some projects for everyone to contribute code for

1. the programming of (co-bot) robot arm and fingers that can be manipulated by surgeons working on sewing the abdomen together.
    2)Taking in blue prints of dresses, pants and shirts to sew them on a sewing machine like a seamstress
    3)Code for robotic arm suspended in gondola which is lowered during cleaning of of window panes of buildings

Hi @ohgheeling80. This seems a great proposal of colaborating projects to unite the RobotIgnite+ROSDevelopmenetStudio community.

Let me clear up:

1. So you are askin us for code for making a project like that that already exists or do you want us to start a template for people to colaborate and create that?
  2. We would probably create a ROSject with the basics. But we need some parameters, some more info and the poeple that woudl be working on that project, at leats commited to spend some of their free time to work on something like that.

Its a great project and we are more that happy to lend a hand, specially if its a project that will promote the interaction bettween the users here at RobotIgniteAcademy.

1. So you are askin us for code for making a project like that that already exists or do you want us to start a template for people to colaborate and create that?
    A new project.
  2. We would probably create a ROSject with the basics. But we need some parameters, some more info and the poeple that woudl be working on that project, at leats commited to spend some of their free time to work on something like that. I would like volunteer for the project.