Possible mistake about translating courses

Greetings,

I suppose this issue is not only attached to this course, but it is where I experienced it. For some reason, the course opened this time in my PC language, which was Spanish. I normally try to do all the courses in english since you get used to the expressions and naming that you should get used to, but this time I wanted to give a try to the translation.

Everything seemed fine till the test, where there were some answers which included command lines, and some of them were “semi translated” which ended up giving me a failure in one of the questions, so I don’t know if this is a known issue, or if the translation just wraps the word and changes to the other language. In this case, it was a question related with the command line “rospack list”.

Just wanted to point this out in case it isn’t intended.

Have a nice day,
Ángel

I attach one picture to show some examples in my seccond attempt. Sorry for publishing the second question answered. I hope noone makes wrong ussage of it! :angry:

HI, No this shouldn’t happen, we will get to solve it. Thanks for the report of the issue

Hi, It should be fixed that quiz. If you find any other issue please let us know so we can fix it ;). Thanks again for the report :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.