Q-Learning error in final logging output

This occurred in exercise 2.3 but I don’t think it’s specific to this exercise I decided to run through all the episodes after reading this: The problem is considered “solved’ when it stays upright for over 195 time steps, 100 times consecutively. I came across this several times while researching solving the cart-pole problem with RL so I assume this is why the program sorts and returns the last 100 best scores along with the mean. So I ran it for all the episodes and received this at the end:
--- Logging error --- Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.8/logging/handlers.py", line 69, in emit if self.shouldRollover(record): File "/usr/lib/python3.8/logging/handlers.py", line 183, in shouldRollover self.stream = self._open() File "/usr/lib/python3.8/logging/__init__.py", line 1172, in _open return open(self.baseFilename, self.mode, encoding=self.encoding) LookupError: unknown encoding: ascii .
I tried looking this up but couldn’t find anything checked the logging and it doesn’t appear that there are any non-ascii characters.

We will look into this error. Many thanks for your feedback @hskramer .