Robot with structured light camera

I am investigating “Course of Product” where we get familiar with several kinds of robots, such as SUMMIT XL, Jackal… To measure the depth, Jackal is equipped with a stereo camera and planar LiDAR. I wonder if there are any available robots equipped with a structure light camera? Thank you.

No that I know of. All teh robots use rgb, depth cameras and lasers.

Hi @duckfrost2, thank you. As far as I know, depth camera is a general term. It can be a stereo camera (e.g., in Jackal) or a structured light camera. Because the physical robot that I am working with is equipped with a structured light camera, I am looking for a virtual robot of this type.

Yeah , I understand. In simulation I have never used a structured light sensor I’m afraid.
If at the end what you work on is a depth sensor data topic, then you can use several robots in gazebo, but if ist a different kind, no idea.

Found this post in gazebo forum that might be a starting point?

https://answers.gazebosim.org//question/16441/simulating-a-structured-light-sensor-in-gazebo/

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.