Robotics masterclass

Hello

I’m really interested in your master class but I have a couple of questions

1] is there any discounts for low income countries?

2] I am from Egypt and there’s limitations on any credit card for foreign exchange so can you divide the amount of the bill to be able to pay

For example you give me 2 bills of 350e each instead one bill of 700?

Hi @kawthermuhammed00,
thank you for your interest in the Robotics Developer Masterclass. Regarding your queries:

[1] Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer additional discounts beyond the early bird price of €700 due to the extensive effort and work required to prepare and run the masterclass. Our dedicated team of teachers, administrators, and web programmers, along with the setup of robot labs, strive to provide the best learning experience possible. It is important that their efforts are appropriately compensated. Considering the value we offer, the current price for the masterclass is actually below its true worth.

[2] Not possible, our payment system is fixed and cannot process payments in two installments. I apologize for this inconvenience. You might want to consider exploring alternative payment solutions with your bank.

Please let us know if you have any other quesitons.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.