ROS Basics in 5 days certificate?

Hi Support,

I had completed this course but where can I download my certificate?

Thanks
Roger

Also, where can I take this asessment to gain the certificate for ROS2??

Hi @wai.mak ,

You need to give the live presentation of the Real Robot TurtleBot to get the certificate.
Finish the rosject tasks that came along with this course. Run your program by booking real robot lab sessions. Once you are sure that your robot works well, then schedule a timing for the live presentation with The Construct team.

Once you give the presentation (and if all goes well), then you will get your certificate!

If you have already completed the rosject and your programs are tested on the real robot, then you can schedule a time slot for live presentation by sending an email to info@theconstructsim.com.

Regards,
Girish

Hi @girishkumar.kannan , what program are you referring to that I need to run in the real robot lab?

do you mean all the programs in the ROS2 Basics in 5 days (python) course?

Hi @wai.mak ,

I refer to all the programs that indicates that they offer a certificate.

Notable ones are:
= = =
ROS Basics in 5 Days Python
ROS Basics in 5 Days C++
= = =
ROS2 Basics in 5 Days Python
ROS2 Basics in 5 Days C++
= = =
ROS Navigation
ROS2 Navigation
= = =

I advise you to first read about the course before starting a course, so that you know what the course has to offer you.

Regards,
Girish

@girishkumar.kannan I still dont understand on what are the exact requirements for the certificate…why is it so unclear?

@wai.mak
Please see this page where it’s clearly explained. This link is available on the home page:

On this note, the details page and the Show my Scores screen of the ROS Basics in 5 Days course show that you don’t qualify for the certificate yet:

You need to complete the quizzes for Topics, Services and Actions, as well as the Real Robot Project, and score at least 8/10 aggregate to obtain a certificate.

For ROS2 Basics in 5 Days and most other courses, it’s just the Real Robot Project.

You will find instructions about the Real Robot Project at the end of the first few units of each course that offers a certificate.

1 Like

Ok so its inside the course which has clues on the certificate… I didnt know that before, hopefully I find it in there

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.