ROS Julia Tutorial

Dear Constructsim Community,

I am writing here to request to prepare a simple publisher-subscriber nodes using Julia programming language.

Why??
Julia is getting famous particularly because of its simplicity like Python and speed as C++. Many robotic applications need to solve differential equation which are very difficult in C++. In Python, the result is very poor as Python differential equation library is very poor. Furthermore, Python consumes lot of computational powers. Julia is free from these problems. It is fast and accurate. In short, Julia is going to be the language of mathematician and robotics. As, we are here for robotics, we should play a leading role.

Therefore, I request the admin to please find some good Julia publisher-subscriber nodes, fix it and share it here so that everybody could use it.

Thank you.

Hi @abdul.mannan.617,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have converted this into a feature request, where the Team can look into it.

In the meantime, if you want to see it implemented, I recommend that you vote for it by clicking the Vote button next to the post title.