Hi I believe I was incorrectly marked for this section
Weirdly enough when I was last marked, I received marks for having the bot launch the file correctly. Just unsure why it isn’t the case this time round.
Hi I believe I was incorrectly marked for this section
Weirdly enough when I was last marked, I received marks for having the bot launch the file correctly. Just unsure why it isn’t the case this time round.
Hello @jeffrey.jahja7 ,
I just checked your latest correction logs. When launching the action client, the following error appears:
[server-1] e[31m[ERROR] [1747137421.726183291] [distance_action_server]: Error raised in execute callback: type object 'Distance' has no attribute 'STATUS_SUCCEEDED'e[0m
[server-1] Traceback (most recent call last):
[server-1] File "/home/simulations/ros2_sims_ws/install/rclpy/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/rclpy/action/server.py", line 325, in _execute_goal
[server-1] execute_result = await await_or_execute(execute_callback, goal_handle)
[server-1] File "/home/simulations/ros2_sims_ws/install/rclpy/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/rclpy/executors.py", line 105, in await_or_execute
[server-1] res = await callback(*args)
[server-1] File "/home/user/ros2_ws/install/actions_quiz/lib/python3.10/site-packages/actions_quiz/action_server.py", line 84, in execute_callback
[server-1] result = await self.send_navigation_goal(x, y, yaw)
[server-1] File "/home/user/ros2_ws/install/actions_quiz/lib/python3.10/site-packages/actions_quiz/action_server.py", line 133, in send_navigation_goal
[server-1] if nav_result.status == Distance.STATUS_SUCCEEDED:
[server-1] AttributeError: type object 'Distance' has no attribute 'STATUS_SUCCEEDED'
This is why the grader is failing you at this stage.
Best,
Hi @albertoezquerro ,
What do you think is the best solution to this? I launched it on my own and it worked.
It’s an error in your code, exactly in this line:
if nav_result.status == Distance.STATUS_SUCCEEDED:
The error is: AttributeError: type object 'Distance' has no attribute 'STATUS_SUCCEEDED'
So you need to fix the error in your code.
Best,
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.