Unit 4 lesson error

Bon dia.
I have this error in a 4 unit. I need help to solve.

[ros2_control_node-1] what(): Failed to load library /home/user/ros2_ws/install/my_robot_hardware_interface/lib/libmy_robot_hardware_interface.so. Make sure that you are calling the PLUGINLIB_EXPORT_CLASS macro in the library code, and that names are consistent between this macro and your XML. Error string: Could not load library dlopen error: /home/user/ros2_ws/install/my_robot_hardware_interface/lib/libmy_robot_hardware_interface.so: undefined symbol: _ZN27my_robot_hardware_interface31RRBotSystemPositionOnlyHardware25export_command_interfacesEv, at /tmp/binarydeb/ros-galactic-rcutils-4.0.2/src/shared_library.c:99

ros2 launch my_robot_hardware_interface bring_up_on_hardware.launch.py[INFO] [launch]: All log files can be found below /home/user/.ros/log/2023-12-11-10-16-39-886682-2_xterm-27407
[INFO] [launch]: Default logging verbosity is set to INFO
[INFO] [ros2_control_node-1]: process started with pid [27409]
[INFO] [spawner-2]: process started with pid [27411]
[INFO] [spawner-3]: process started with pid [27413]

Please post the CMakelist file and the CPP files for the hardware interface.

Have you confirmed that calling the PLUGINLIB_EXPORT_CLASS macro in the library code and that the names are consistent between this macro and your XML. Please also send the xml. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.