Why it failed even though it was correct

Hello,
I am taking the course ROS2 Basics in 5 Days (C++) “Unit3” right now.
Could i not pass the course if i failed the unit quiz?

I made 5 times Gradebot to check my code and it says i couldn’t submit it anymore since it reached 5 times of submission limit.
But i made sure that it was correctly moved and i also checked the solution code and its no difference basically.
I hope i can have someone to have a look my code and why it kept telling me its not subscribed even though it was. I am very sad and unpleased with this result…

You can still pass the course even if you failed the quiz, because the only requirement for the course certificate is the Real Robot Project, which is mentioned at end of Unit3. The quiz was simply preparing you for the project. You need to finish that project and present it in order to pass the course.

I mentioned the reason it failed in this post.:

You should have contacted us after the 2nd or 3rd submission, NOT after you used up the 5 trials and checked the solution.

At this point, there’s nothing more we can do since you have already seen the solution.

You may just proceed with the course and focus on the Real Robot Project.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.