Launch file won't spawn my tb3 burger

Hi, i have this spawn_burger.launch file. it loads a world i made, and a i am trying to spawn a tb3 burger to the world, i already installed tb3 packages and i tried this locally and it works, but when i try to run it on the RDS the tb3 burger won’t apear. the shell says that is loaded but i can no see it. Does anyone knows what i am missing?

<launch>
    <!-- gazebo launch with empty world and loading the new model we have created-->
    <include file="$(find gazebo_ros)/launch/empty_world.launch">
        <arg name="world_name" value="$(find proyecto_de_grado)/world/lab_robotica2.world" />
    </include>

<!-- uploading urdf robot model into parameter server -->
    <param name="robot_description" command="$(find xacro)/xacro --inorder $(find turtlebot3_description)/urdf/turtlebot3_burger.urdf.xacro"/>

<!-- from parameter server spawn model into gazebo  -->
    <node pkg="gazebo_ros" type="spawn_model" name="spawn_urdf" args="-urdf -model turtlebot3_burger -param robot_description" />

<!-- publisher transform for all joint and thier inbetween relations -->
    <node pkg="robot_state_publisher" type="robot_state_publisher" name="robot_state_publisher">
        <param name ="publish_frequency" type=" double" value="50.0"/>
    </node>

</launch>

Hi,

Probably is because the mesh models are not in a package called WHATEVER_decription (ending in description). The RODS system copies those packages as well as everything inside a …/models folder into the system available folder for the WebVisualiser. We are working on a replacement for it, but for the time being, you have to put all the meshes inside a package called for example t3_description of in a models folder inside any package.

Thanks, seems that was the problem, the robot loads but some meshes still missing, perhaps i am missing another folder. but it works. i’ll mark your answer as solution.