Not able to roslaunch realrobotlab main.launch in new project

I am preparing to submit my new project, when I created a new rosject project, it is not accepting
roslaunch realrobotlab main.launch
and giving me error as per screenshot, can someone help to share instructions how to configure realrobotlab to new project, I have to use it with Turtlebot3 to create a project simulation , unfortunately in turtlebot3 new gazebo simulation this simulation is not there, please let me know instructions
Thanks in advance

user:~/simulation_ws$ roslaunch realrobotlab main.launch
RLException: [main.launch] is neither a launch file in package [realrobotlab] nor is [realrobotlab] a launch file name
The traceback for the exception was written to the log file

Hi, what project are you completing? Are you following the steps provided in the rosject’s notebook?

That’s a strange error, so maybe deleting this rosject and re-forking a new copy might fix it for you.

I want to complete Wall Following robot final project.
This is my Rosject folder, if you have access I request to please check.
I have created a new package, this is the only way to learn, I was surprised if I pick a new project , it does not support basic features. I already troubleshoot a lot, now I need help, If I use course project folder , there it is work, but I want to create a new project and then submit project for getting certification, this will help me for my future projects also, please help or share instructions how to configure it

I think there is a misunderstanding here. That is not a course project rosject, that is a separate rosject. In order for you to be able to do the project you need to get the link from the course you are taking in order to fork a copy of the appropriate rosject. You didn’t mention which course you were taking, but I asume it’s ros basics.

Here is the link for both Python and C++ courses:

https://app.theconstructsim.com/l/3de1ad91/

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.